View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by endsormeans View Post
What I am saying Dave ...
Is that to run a nation and properly interact with neighbouring countries...
Politicians should be graduates and have at least SOME study under their belts.. of political studies, history, diplomacy, law, and economics ...just to name the most freaking obvious necessary requirements in a proper political leader...
Otherwise you just have a smiling idiotic filth spewing figurehead ...and the real leaders behind him (if you are lucky) whispering into his / her empty head exactly what to say...

The obvious thing here is that many countries in the world haven't gotten enough smoke, mirrors, lies and ******** yet...
I'm not sure a university degree would help. It might be good and You might get knowledge from it. But what we need is wisdom. And there is many ways to get it.

I think voting is the most fair way.

Also, How the poeple accept the tone and discussions during the election. Facts, and how you plan to finance your suggestions stuff cost money, and it's back to the poeple to be responsible for the country as well as the world. I can't really blame the leaders for everything.

Still love voting.

We could try here at TMO and let the most educated to lead, who would it be?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-11-10 at 11:42.