View Single Post
Posts: 19 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Apr 2015 @ Lincoln
Dear fellas , I just wondering if any one of you advanced user of the MeeGo OS can help me with my Nokia N9 .
Bought on Ebay UK as used however in brand new condition and not Chinese refurbished then I was so happy with purchase however after first initial - first boot up and personalise after previously user factory reset I discovered this device is defective and has issue with Wi-Fi and 3G internet connection .
Let me start from beginning describe my issue .So once I added my APN which in my case is giiffgaff and home network which is wi-fi and save it in this device .The device started occurring an connection issue .Once device is connected to home network through wi-fi everything is correct and connection is stabile and reliable and everything working perfect but in case when I have to leave my home place and device disconnect from wi-fi network then should pick up automatically an 3G connection but this device won't do it at all ok that is not a big deal for me and I can do it it manually however if I do it manually then internet connection through the 3G is connected and working fast and great but after a few minutes connection through 3G disappears and I have to pick it up from available networks manually and that I have to do it again and again .
Once I come back to home network with this device , I mean when I'm at close range of my wi-fi this device won't pick up automatically wi-fi connection however if I do it manually then device connecting with my wi-fi and working great and fast and staying connected until I I have to leave and go away from my home network .

I have to say that as well , I know there is an option which should be ticked - connect automatically if needed in both networks I have marked it as on so this is not the settings problems .

There is something wrong with device and would be great if any one of you can give ma some lights on this issue .Please help as I love this device so much even in 2017 .Thank you .

The Following User Says Thank You to pawoolon For This Useful Post: