View Single Post
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ cyprus
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm3230 View Post
@andreasole
As I wrote above, you need just flasher and firmware image. You may also want to bring back all the factory region-specific content (i. e. maps, wallpapers) – in that case you should download so-called content file (named DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.13-7.EURASIA_EMMC_EURASIA.bin in your case).
However, content file is optional, and the flashing process will go absolutely smoothly without one (not mentioning that such things are quite rare birds on the net).

Speaking about the site – it is fully functional at the moment, feel free to download. The thing is, you may see the certificate error (or not –
depends on your browser), so just ignore it (shame on me, I should have never had any business with StartSSL, but it is for another topic ).
Hahaha the point is that you try it (starssl)
Thank you for the answers i will do it after i change the screen LSD cause only the indicator light is working and the Nokia sound after you switching off , but you know what, is strange because is not scratch and there is not any damage, do you thing is something else???

The Following User Says Thank You to andreasole For This Useful Post: