View Single Post
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by Valkyr View Post
First off I'd like to say congratulations on the launch chenliangchen! I've already backed the product and so have many people I know. Alot of people are getting excited over this in the forums and irc communities I frequent . I have some suggestions though if its not too late to add them to the IGG:
I think it'd be nice to add some kind of lower priced stickers perk so that people who are not interested in the Moto Z/Play devices can have something so they can support the cause and let the industry know that we are here, and we want physical keyboards. Shirts or even small accessories would be ever better but I don't want to take away too much time from your focus on the keyboard itself. I think its a good marketing idea and it will help meet your goal because its quite ambitious.
Thank you for your support and suggestions! Really hope this can be successful and the manufacturer in China will have more confident designing/making an all in one slider phone. This is still the eventual goal!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post: