View Single Post
Posts: 86 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Spain
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
If you know how to debug, you could use

gdb /usr/bin/harbour-osmscout-server

issue "run" in gdb and see what happens. It will probably give lots of messages regarding missing symbols, but maybe we can pull something out of it. When it crashes, see what "backtrace" command would give.

Since the server passed Harbour checks, I presume that this bug does not show up on clean installation. You could also try to move away configuration file (please move, don't delete, so we could examine it later!):

mv .config/harbour-osmscout-server/harbour-osmscout-server.conf ~/harbour-osmscout-server-send-for-repair.conf

then move away Maps.OSM (if the folder was as proposed by default) and try to start server again. If that doesn't help, try to reboot (maybe something is wrong with the tablet state?).

Would be good to know if there are other tablet users around and if they see the same error...
I've made a clean install, but it doesn't work, I reboot my tablet and doesn't work.
I've tried to use 'gdb' in my tablet, but I get 'command not found', If I've tried to install it I get error (file doesn't found).

I use SailfishOS 2.1.0.10, could it be the problem?

Well, maybe someone here who has a tablet can help us with this bug.

Thank you so much for your attention