View Single Post
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I know you know the language pretty well. But I dont think you should read that line in its own context but rather in what jolla(and others) has said before and then didnt deliver on that.

So then it's 50-50 that it's happen and not happen then I know where I put my money.

So in English it will happen?
In German it might happen?
In jolla language it probobly won't happen?
Don't know what you are talking about.

I have a nice OS
I have 2 Jolla 1
I have 1 Jolla Tablet
I have 1 Jolla Community device

So to bring it together, I got everything they promised me.

Of course there are some people which haven't got all of the things promised. But to be honest, I was very aware on every order I made, that there is a good chance not to get it.

If you want to achieve something special, that's just the way it is. If you want to get rich you have to risk something. If you want to get a special device you have to risk something. As long as I know the people do as much they can do, to get things done, I'm pleased. Not always lucky but pleased.

And Dave, if you have never made mistakes and never have failed, all my respect to you. But if not, I hope there weren't people around you, which always repeated every 5 minutes, how incompetent you are and that you still owe them something and you have cheated them.

Maybe something you should think about but eventually you won't do.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post: