View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
It is too late to simply state you are sorry in 7 words.
This thread is felt 20% you asking sarkastic, overbearing and insinuating questions or making jokes on no real basis.
If you do not see that someone new who pulls the tl;dr card and skips through this thread can get a false impression, at least believe someone who explicitly elaborates on you why this could influence this project. Thanks TA over at TJC.
Not to mention cultural differences.
Some people might actually interpret every critic as face loss to the OP because they assume no one would dare to spill negative words out ouf fun but have substantial reason to do so.
This is not a game dave. Chen put his life into this thing and you are joking around with no consequences to fear.
20% hardly, but Ok. false impression of what? That it's a April fools project? Sure, that could happen, on the other hand many poeple can miss this thread isn't visible. Anything can happen.

Culture things. Absolutely that is an issue everywhere . And many stupid things happen becouse of this.

Yes, it's a thread. Not a project for us. It's there. It's started for a reason. Chen&co working hard to get it a go. And we hope it does.

Meanwhile users should allowed to post int it? Both good and bad posts. Jokes? Yes, It depends how you look at it and who. Nowhere do I joke about Chen and if I do I hope he tells me. I'm trying to boost this thread. If we should have it quiet we don't need a thread. That's my view.

But I guess eventually we will get a project thread?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: