View Single Post
Originally Posted by moodroid View Post
As mentioned above, it's definitely always been been like this, but as I don't don't get that many incoming calls, and because I reboot quite often when fiddling with stuff, it took me a while to spot what was going on, sorry.

I've tried tweaking lots of pulseaudio settings, but haven't been able to influence this in any way. I also had the idea of killing and restarting pulseaudio after answering a call, to see if I could bring back audio during the call itself, but unfortunately, it only seems to work after the call has finished.
Thanks for the reply. I was already able to pinpoint what is causing PulseAudio to freeze. It turned out our audio blob uses AudioSystem::getDeviceConnectionState for BT headset detection, which in turn is dependant on AudioPolicyService, not enabled in SFOS, so it waits for it forever.

As a quick hack, try placing patched libmedia.so to /usr/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib (it won't wait for AudioPolicyService).

For the long term solution I'd better try to enable AudioPolicyService service, as it was done for onyx and probably some other devices. That patch doesn't built as-is with hybris-11 though.

And well, testing is not a problem, since phone network is pretty cheap in Russia (for example, I have 300 minutes, which I never manage to use considerable amount of, and 3 GB for about 3.3$/month).

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheKit For This Useful Post: