View Single Post
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by LouisDK View Post
A new blog post on the Jolla+Xperia project:

http://reviewjolla.blogspot.com/2017...-x-single.html

This statement howerver worries me a bit:

It sounds like an official SFOS release for Xperia X could be 3+ months away and that Jolla have many more obstacles than they initially thought.

My Jolla 1 is getting so slow and I'm really eager to get a fully working replacement device.
3 month seriously? It is soon august do not expect any official support this year. By that Xperia X is not even selling in my country since it is now replaced by XZ(S/P). And the XZP is probadly far from ready to get SFOS. I am not sure it even will be supported.

I guess it is time to move on. I just want a decent phone with GOOD camera by that I don't mean 10000000000Gpixel camera but decent quality of taken pictures.

For years I have been waiting for a good decent FOSS based smartphone with good camera. But still they are pace of garbage. FP2 crap/jolla1 crap and so on. It seems not even Sony can with compete with Huwai P10/HTC10 or Google Pixel except maybe XZP but then again will we get the damn SFOS on in? I doubt maybe 2025. So my guess is it ends with an android phone or iphone7S for me.

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2017-07-23 at 21:36.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post: