View Single Post
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by JoOppen View Post
@rinigus: first off all: THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT EFFORT!

atm I am about to try OSM scout server with Poor Maps and - while offline search works perfectly - I cannot see the map tiles. I get the following error messages (off cuorse, maps are saved on SDcard):
INFO: 09:51:18 Request: /v1/tile?daylight=1&shift=1&scale=4&z=14&x=8802&y=5372
INFO: 09:51:18 Request: /v1/tile?daylight=1&shift=1&scale=4&z=14&x=8802&y=5373
INFO: 09:51:18 Request: /v1/tile?daylight=1&shift=1&scale=4&z=14&x=8801&y=5373
INFO: 09:51:18 Request: /v1/tile?daylight=1&shift=1&scale=4&z=14&x=8801&y=5372
INFO: 09:51:19 Mapnik: Hinzufügen von /media/sdcard/5792-2A74/Maps.OSM/mapnik/countries/europe-germany
FEHLER:09:51:19 Mapnik exception: Sqlite Plugin: 'database disk image is malformed' (/media/sdcard/5792-2A74/Maps.OSM/mapnik/countries/europe-germany/mapnik.sqlite)
Full sql was: 'PRAGMA cache_size = -20480;' encountered during parsing of layer 'landuse_gen0' in Layer of '/home/nemo/.cache/harbour-osmscout-server/harbour-osmscout-server/mapnik/default/day/mapnik.xml'
WARNUNG: 09:51:19 Mapnik nicht verfügbar
FEHLER:09:51:19 Mapnik exception: Sqlite Plugin: 'database disk image is malformed' (/media/sdcard/5792-2A74/Maps.OSM/mapnik/countries/europe-germany/mapnik.sqlite)
Full sql was: 'PRAGMA cache_size = -20480;' encountered during parsing of layer 'landuse_gen0' in Layer of '/home/nemo/.cache/harbour-osmscout-server/harbour-osmscout-server/mapnik/default/day/mapnik.xml'
Any idea?
I suspect that the database is broken, hopefully only your copy and not on the server.

Note that the databases used for search, routing, and map tiles are all different. So, if one works, it could still be that the other is broken, as you have.

Please try to download smaller region and test on that. Germany is big and maybe something went wrong during download. To avoid overlapping regions (no idea how mapnik will handle it), unsubscribe from Germany when testing with the smaller region. If you keep the files, you could later subscribe again and the download should not be triggered.

Iff it turns out that the database is broken, try to download it again. For that, stop the server, go to the maps directory, follow common sense and find the mapnik database for Germany. Delete it and start the server again. Map Manager should suggest to redownload the database for Mapnik/Germany

Let me know how it went.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post: