View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by BluesLee View Post
I think that this may not work out for many of us, i mean choosing backers randomly, 100 each month, who will have a choice between those three options and delivery of an Sony X image is about two weeks from now.

From my point of view it would ve better that backers can already check in, i.e. decide between refund to be used for the Sony X image or donation. If i am chosen in about one year i would probably decide to get refunded, today i would prefer the Sony X image and on Christmas i might donate the refund:-)
First of this I think this waiting game to make even more supporters drop of so they can keep the money.

Regardyyour argumentation. You are likely to select donation or use it for Xperia X today? But refund in a year? What makes you think Jolla don't have another fishy deal for you in a year? It's pretty likely.

To all. Get the refund option. Evaluate what you really like to do. Then buy something from Jolla If you like to. Or even donate. But don't let Jolla set the terms and conditions. Take your money back.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...