View Single Post
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by otsaloma View Post
PyOtherSide provides a QML type, yes, but, PyOtherSide is part of SFOS and on the Jolla store whitelist of QML imports. Getting on that whitelist is unlikely and also store apps probably can't ship QML types for other apps to use, which means the library would need to go via Mer to SFOS?
Oh I think I get it now - another unintended victim of the infamous Harbour policies I guess. But if I understand it correctly it should not be an issue when distributing via OpenRepos for the time being, right ?

Later one I guess we can try reaching out to Jolla for a solution - and if that fails we can probably do that packaging hack as well, but it sounds pretty horrendous to me.

Would be good if the trick reported by Zetta works - then people can just install a MapBoxGL "app" - like they already do with the OSMScoutServer plugins - and that would be it. No unholly packaging madness needed.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post: