View Single Post
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2017 @ Finland
Hello everybody I'm new in here maemo.org forum, and I'm very interest this Sailfish operating system.

So now I'm planning to install sailfish x to my xperia x single sim device, but before I install it I have some questions for you.

Before I asked these questions I read some pages of this thread.

So how about warranty, I just recently bought the phone and I understand that when I flash sailfish to the phone nevertheless, I have the right to warranty service.

In short warranty process is little bit complicated to claim. Am I right?

Second question:

I noticed the xperia x camera overheats (default camera app) and even shutsdown camera when I recorded approximately ten minutes 1080p 60fps clip. I read that many users have same "feature" so I asking this community does you have same feature and do I need to worry about it in Sailfish installation?

Third question:

Does sailfish x supports ota updates or will I need to manually flash new image?

Fourth and last:

Does Sailfish x support the modern sd cards standards like Uhs and application performance class like Android version of sony?

hopefully you will understand my question. If someone were bothered to answer my questions, I would be really grateful!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Korkkiruuvi For This Useful Post: