View Single Post
Originally Posted by sherifnix View Post
I was accused of being a Jobs RDF victim, I'm just pointing out that there is definitely two fields crashing together here. It seems people based in the US have a tendency fall under Apple's influence (not all obviously) and European countries have an affluence towards Nokia products.

I myself try to be worldly and consider all my options. I import S60 devices and have purchased every iteration of the Internet Tablets. All said and done though, I end up disappointed, even if its just to affirm my decision in purchasing Apple products =p I prefer to have an informed opinion rather than a ignorant one. I'm also not opposed to using a product other than Apple's if its clearly superior. I have for many years.
Very well stated. All too often, people argue against products that they haven't even used. It's good to see that as you make your statements, you are informed on both products and have used them.

I personally haven't used a Nokia product prior to the n800 and it is a great device. Like you, I see it as a useful device but doesn't do everything I need it to do well. I will still be using it as sort of a laptop replacement when traveling and such but I will be getting an iphone.

To each his own...