View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
For once, I have to agree with Mr Scam. I don't see how Mouhijoki deserved a version number increase.

Incidentally, is this new or did I just not see it before? There seems to be some rudimentary and very crude attempt at some kind of autocorrect in Email. The way it demonstrates itself seems rather random and hard to reproduce at will. Sometimes, when I notice a mistake and go back to correct it, the damn thing does something totally weird and completely muddles up not just the word I am correcting but also the one before or after it.

Come to think of it, maybe it has something to do with the "keyboard with arrows" patch I am using. I need to run a few more experiments to check if arrows are involved every time it happens.
You have always agreed with me. You simply haven’t understood that until now. It’s just that my English is so poor that I don’t get my message across as intended.

And since the scam continues all around us, I fear that jolla will start $$$ for updates to get rid of the scam.

Something like: You can wait forever and we pay you back once we have billions of dollars in an russian bank account or you can buy this 2.4.3.1 OmpaScubaJarvi for $100

It’s always nice to be reminded of the great scam. I had almost forgot about it. Or is it: almost forgotten.

I’m happy if this is the last update as we know it.

Solve the refund, the android update and other stuff and make sure users can use the services even if jolla can’t provide it.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-06-11 at 21:49.