View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
I don't know, why so many here complaining and speculating about this and that. Who cares? Chen has told, that he is planning to build a qwerty-device without crowd funding probably capable of running SailfishOS. That's it.

If Chen succeeds, it's fine and I will probably will buy one or two devices (depending on the OS that is running on it in a as daily driver usable way). If not, I have nothing lost.

Chen is cheating you? How? If he keeps to his promise, that it is not a crowdfunded product, he hardly can. If there will no product at all, what have you lost (besides your hopes)?
Noone is complaining and Chen is not cheating us as far as i can see. Speculation? Yes, sir. I’m doing that. I’m guilty of speculation. It might be a crime in some counties. But not here. No.

So I’m just here for the circus while waiting chenPhone. That’s the official name, right?

However, I am afraid that Chen is betting againt the market though. Hopefully he got it covered.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-07-30 at 11:01.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: