View Single Post
One or two of those bothered me, but not enough to get up and fix it yet. (codelock, and on/offline). I love it because it lets me play music using hardware keys in my pocket, it lets me swap windows (to ones that don't show up in the list), and control brightness, and now orientation as well. I haven't really got xkbd set up "right" yet, but I use it to throw that up, too. And I really had no use for the calendar function. Heh. To each his own, and all that, but if you've ever a mind to try it again, PM me, and I'll help you get a decent config set up.

That aside, I just discovered one wierdness with my script; xmodmapping the d-pad also affects the cursor keys on my BT keyboard. Not sure if there really is anything to be done on that or not; if anyone has a clue, I'd be happy to integrate that. I'll poke at it some more, but meantime, if the BT keyboard is more important than the dpad to anyone, just don't use the script (call xrandr -o < normal | left | inverted | right >) or modify it to not xmodmap things.

The Following User Says Thank You to Benson For This Useful Post: