View Single Post
Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
Well you failed to deliver the product you promised to the backers after more than a year of delays, but if you are more comfortable calling that 'cancelled' at that point sure
Bit of a stretch but sure.

No comment on the tablet.... Haha haha ha ha ha.

Seems like pointing the finger and backing away is quite a strong point of you.

Hey Dave, we are NOT Jolla. Yes we pay them licence, they will do the software and SW optimisation, and future updates. But product wise we are not related with them.

And again what Jolla claimed has nothing to do with us, and looks like Jolla told the truth - there is no components left at the time, that's why we checked all the suppliers that we can BUY again.

How do you think we have them already?

Seriously Dave, you should point to Jolla, not us. What they did before has nothing to do with this. We are just trying to fill the demand Jolla failed to deliver, with some improvement as much as we can.

If you think this is a scam - fine. But please at least have some dignity for you and others, if you are angry with Jolla then go for Jolla, nothing to do here.
Haha that 'have some dignity on yourself' i think you also sent to me about a year before moto modkbd was 'cancelled'

Sure no you have zero comments on tablet, i would try to sweep that under the rug also if I were you. Moto modkbd also not your fault obviously.

But now everything is different, and all haters are fake news haha

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post: