View Single Post
Posts: 528 | Thanked: 895 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
So, why don't you share information about the phones where you work on??? I don't believe anything in that. There is no such thing.
Oh and also, Samsung S10 is also vaporware since it's not out nor confirmed. A new iPhone is also vaporware.
So that means everything is vaporware. Even the phones you are working on it. Grow up
I could not care less if you beleive me or not. The peculiar fact is, that as a proof of existence of anything you're asking for text information and imagery. On the internet. Asking the guy with pretty advanced 3D rendering skills in his portfolio. In 2019. Nice move, wow smart.

Oh and also, Samsung S10 is also vaporware since it's not out nor confirmed.
Exactly, it's so awesome that you're finally getting the point! The only slight difference is that Samsung and Apple have the track record of delivering the product. So you can assume that S10 will eventually be out (but not neccessarily with *rumored* specs, these are still vaporware). Like that iPhone concept with a ring flash - you have nothing but rumors and renders to prove that version. Will you advertise it as the real thing on the message boards?

There is a great deal of vaporware products that were never shipped from the tech juggernauts like Asus or Dell, but you're not conveniently referring to them.

Well, one phone, Inoi R7 is already released and being used, all other options, and you got it absolutely right, is vaporware for the masses at this point in time. And this is exactly why you don't have any information about them.

He and his team are making a great efort
Yeah, sure. So he says.

Here's the deal, if you have a questionable track record in delivering the products, but you're actually just an unlucky honest man, why would you make your freakin' third attempt in delivering the product to go all the same steps as two previous ones? Scarce updates, unreallistic, then postponed delivery dates, radio silence. That's either maddness/stupidity or that's the whole plan to end up binned.

Did Chen, or anyone else, asked for money to build something?
Yes. And did not deliver. Twice.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wazd For This Useful Post: