View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 3,716 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
What I don't like on this whole discussion is, that we don't discuss the product in the way it is planned, but we pick on each other like little children. There is no reason for being rude and unfair.

I have bought the TOHKBD at the time Dirk and his team offered it. And do I like it? No! For me the biggest problem aren't the keys but the balance of the device.

But that's just one aspect. The truth is, I never expected TOHKBD to be perfect. I was happy, there were some crazy guys, who just tried it. And I never regret having bought TOHKBD.

That said it makes me sad to see the same guys speaking all the time of vaporware and accusing Chen to be dishonest.

To be clear I don't know Chen personally, nor do I know if he is a honest guy or not. But I think we should assume that he is, as long as the opposite is proven.

And NO, the two projects, you are talking about doesn't prove something like that. Youyota wasn't the project of Chen (I've also lost some money there), even so he made the mistake not to be very clear on that, from the early beginning.

The Moto Z Mod was cancelled and all funding was repaid, as far as I know. So this speaks definitely for Chen! Not having success with a project isn't something I would accuse somebody. It's much worse not having tried it.

And PLEASE, I and some others have already written, there is no need to warn somebody about anybody, because this isn't a funding campaign. So we have nothing to lose and can just wait and see if there will be a product or not.
Well said!!

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post: