View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by xman View Post
I would just add, that you are of course entitled to your own opinion. However as someone who wants to use just about anything else then android I'd prefer not to scare away any potential sailfish development.

They screwed up, but so does many companies as they try and survive. Let your signature speak for it self

So I'm happy to support mama L, ubport, Librem phone and sailfish. Sailfish in many onion should have given up a long time ago, but they managed to hold on. Plus they are helping by. should what can be done and perhaps what shouldn't be done.

With that said, do what you got to do

x
Sure. I doubt I scare of anyone if so, they don’t believe in what they doing anyway
Consider this. How many posts about this project has told chen to focus on other os than android? I’m not saying it’s bad or defending android. I love to see other OS. Just made the point that poeple have different preferences and to say that do not scare away anyone.

This device is hopefully a multi OS device and that’s one of the greatest thing about it...possibly only beaten by the main feature. A REAL QWERTY.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2019-03-01 at 19:11.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: