View Single Post
Posts: 433 | Thanked: 727 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Costa Blanca, Espaņa
Cool, I'm pleased someone else is interested. That's an odd looking ip address on your screenshot - normally, I've only seen 'sonoff-11730' (example) when setting up the wifi portion of the switch, but hey, looks like you have it all working anyway.

I've ordered a Sonoff RF bridge, as I have at least 4 RF (433mhz) controlled items (lamps, roller shutter, etc), ordered it from bang_good China but it looks like it is coming from the UK, I guess bang_good has a drop ship agent in UK, still seems to be taking forever to get here though........flasher at the ready!, what pleases me more, is that fact that despite how shitty Sailfish Browser is, we can still use it with Tasmota.

I've had a stab at making a Tasmota SailfishOS app using WebView, so far so good, but I've come across plenty of problems I have no idea how to solve, for example, when setting a Timer in Sonoff Basic with Tasmota, I tap on the digits to adjust/choose the hours or minutes of the timer, but nothing happens, in the normal web version, it opens a new page with the options listed, no biggie, I'll work it out, but really, i just enjoy the journey of discovery and learning with as little help as possible.

Yeah, the Sonoff development file contains lots of data to play with, much of which I don't understand (yet), but just as with my Jolla1 when I got, I wanted a black theme and there wasn't one, so with a bit of help, I made one. This applied to the Tasmota UI, my first thought being "wow, that's ****ing bland!, time to fiddle!"

still fiddling, always fiddling, if it can be hacked, then hack it!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Markkyboy For This Useful Post: