View Single Post
Posts: 1,704 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
There seems to be misunderstanding. I ment that because N900 has now so much closed source stuff that it is not possible to make it really secure (if I understood correct what you said earlier and what others have said too) there is no point searching the wiki now trying to find solutions that aren't there. When Leste is ready then the situation is different with the updated software. Am I right or wrong so far? If I am wrong about the value of an updated Os and the benefits of it to security of N900 please correct me.

The ones making leste - never thought them to be the ones who are to update the wiki. I understand that the members of this community will update it when someone gets things done and finds right solutions as it has been done before. And Leste will have it's own section here as other Oses.

When I learn something usefull I can be the one updating the wiki for sure.

I think there was some kind of misunderstanding here. Everything started on a wrong foot. But now I think the one who finds this thread with the topic of security of N900 knows a bit more of the situation and it is not a total dead end as it was before when I posted my questions. I see value here. Hope others too.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: