View Single Post
Posts: 134 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ France
Pure Maps was rightly configured. The problem was the OSM Scout profil. On the Jolla1, the one which has the most accurate maps (the one next to the default profil) doesn't work. I have tested the others and they all work.

Easiest way to debug is to keep OSM Scout Server running as a GUI app and enable logging of info messages (under Settings)
Thank you, it's better with the log output. With the second profile, I have errors about Mapbox GL backend disabled by the selected profile.
In addition, on the OSM Scout server cover, it is always written "Inactive" even when requests are performed to it and answered.
Now I have everything more or less working, but the maps are slow to load in Pure maps. But I think that's related to the Jolla old hardware.

Originally Posted by olf View Post
RTFM, plus go through and adjust the settings menus thoroughly (in both apps), please.
<Insert your favorite ironical answer about this kind of post which you can always have on any forum on the web>. However the the OSM Scout Server doc is not updated regarding of the latests Pure Maps evolutions, and actually has no informations about possible problems that an user can encounter.

Originally Posted by olf View Post
If you have a specific question then, ask it.
Actually, my question was if there is any logfile or any debug output for knowing why I don't have any maps showing in PureMaps in order to ask a specific question about my problem. But without any usefull informations other than "there is no map in my GPS app", it's hard to do it.

Last edited by Astaoth; 2019-04-26 at 08:29.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Astaoth For This Useful Post: