View Single Post
Tried out the phone, the keyboard feels great, the phone isn't as big as I expected, the OS feels smoother and more finished than the videos. Opening and closing the keyboard is satisfying, tbh I had more issue using the pie navigation bar than anything to do with the phone itself. I've only ever used the static navigation buttons in android.

The max brightness of the display is quite a bit brighter than my xz1 which is great because that part of my current phone is quite lacking. Speaking of the display it looks great, nice colour range, no distortion or anything from what I could see. From what I was told the Sailfish port is quite far along, with other OS porters such as Lineage and Postmarket OS being arranged iirc.

Only a couple of things I would say need looking in to, the power button itself was a bit loose, and the sound quality of the stereo speakers although decent, weren't entirely clear compared to some single firing speakers tested along side, in this case the Huawei Nova. They were loud though, could still hear them after covering them with my hands as you would when holding the phone with the keyboard out, although obviously muffled though depending on how tightly you press your hand against the speaker grill.

Looking forward to owning it in the near future!

EDIT: clarify I meant max brightness of the display

The size is actually very close to the XZ1, although there's less bezel and more screen on the pro1.

Last edited by nh1402; 2019-06-04 at 23:33.

The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to nh1402 For This Useful Post: