View Single Post
Posts: 163 | Thanked: 279 times | Joined on Feb 2017 @ Tbilisi, Georgia (caucasus)
Originally Posted by mautz View Post
2 Packages are upgraded, version and version-variant, so nothing new for the Nexus.

The backup does not boot for me, maybe it is because i am using multirom...
Yesterday it was too late and i am right now coping backup to the phone be right back in about 10 minuts

EDIT: restoring.......

EDIT: Like i said it was a lie! Sailfish OS is version 2.0.4.13 which is based on CM12.1.

I am gonna swich to postmarketos for a while. They need testers for nexus 5. It's much more apealing for me also, because it's trying to have 10 year support for smartphone and it runs Linux kernel 5.1 on nexus 5 I tried it once and kde plasma works, it's laggy but works. xfce did not work i3wm did not work so i am going to give them feedback so they can fix it, i'll also look at it if i can get it working myself. Now THAT is real linux. It does not need anything from android you just flash postmarket os and you have latest kernel. I think anbox will work there because of kernel version. It's also much lighter then sailfish and it's real linux based on alphine linux.

Last edited by matemana; 2019-06-05 at 09:04.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to matemana For This Useful Post: