View Single Post
Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by DDark View Post
Here are the promised images, compared it with N900 and an iPhone X

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1kg8sc3qi/

My overall impressions - God, it looks awesome !! The phone looks better in person than on the photos.

The phone itself is built like a tank. The screen is gorgeous.

The keyboard is a little bit wide for my taste, but not something that would be a dealbreaker.

The layout is different from PC, there is a learning curve, but it would be possible to blind type after you are getting used to this layout(and probably it would be better for your carpal tunnel syndrome)

I don't know what else to add, I'm super excited for this opportunity to play with pre-production device and to meet cool people that are passionate with their work.

Thanks Chen for inviting me, I doubt that any other phone manufacturer would invite some random guy from the internet to play with expensive phone prototype

As far as I understood it won't have multiboot out of the box, but there is already work done in order to allow flashing custom rom with multiboot.

See the link to the gallery, completely missed the pocketabilty part, but the device is not much larger than my iPhone, so I don't see an issue with that.

Tried that, possible but not usable

We've streamed other video content, run smoothly as expected.
Okay, this is Epyc. July come faster damnit!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post: