View Single Post
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
@mosen that deal doesn't sound too bad! Even so my heart would bleed, if I had to sell my Bulli (eben though you can keep it). But anyway if they restore it to mint conditions, that's brilliant, even so it looks on you pic already pretty nice. I think it is a very unique model you have.

My Bulli got it's H-Plate shortly. So it is from 1989. Original Projekt Zwo conversion (i reversed the suspensions to the original - too low to hard).
I have it for six years now. First paint, first engine. The engine got a revision after 275.000 km. Now there are 370.000 on the odo. The engine is a MV which, after backfitting a catalyst, now has 92 hp just like the SS engine. It runs - if needed 140 km/h - but of course I never do that.

I can unfortunately confirm, that it is not cheap to keep it in good conditions. There are always things to do. Never the less, If you maintain it regularly, it's a very reliable friend, who brings you where ever you want.

@DDark SORRY! I got it wrong. I keep it in mind for the next competitions.

@koiruss I leave your pic in the line anyway. Thanx for sharing it. Can you also tell a little bit about your Bulli.

Last edited by Fellfrosch; 2019-06-29 at 05:31.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post: