View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Yes, I did wrong. I upgraded having devel repo on use. Result: First noticed that soma radio crashes on start. Now noticed that cutetube2 crashes on start. And cssu appdownloader crashes on start. I uninstalled all and installed back but they still crash and when I installed cssu appdownloader it said that "cannot install". It still installed it but it crashes.

So the upgrade has changed something necessary. Does anyone know what it could be or how to find out? I have also noticed since I started with N900 that on updates with console in the end there comes lines "should be 1.3 but found " without further stating what version has been found. But that has not really been of any problem before I think.

I would really appreciate any help (mocking of me of my already obvious stupidity is not the best help but if it is the price for getting help you are free to do it also). I'm like the guy hired to test what can go wrong except that no one hired me. But helping me may still benefit the community.

So what I have done to get here is that I have installed both cssu testing and devel enablers, made an upgrade with devel repos on use (cssu devel, extras-devel and extras-development) and then apt-get -f install (probably also apt-get --fix-missing). Yes, it is like shooting with a shotgun yourself. I'm running cssu testing with power53 kernel and overclocked with batterypatch to 805 (this is not an overclock problem which starts on 950 with my phone).

Are there some right commands to check from right places to show the right files needed for cssu working properly? Or is there some obvious packet to remove or to install or make re-install? All this stuff is unknown to me. Application manager installs fine other than testing apps and they seem to work.

I will try now installing the appdownloader through console if it would tell me something more.

Edit: Appdownloader was installed with apt-get without any alerts that I got with application manager but still it just crashes on start.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Last edited by Maemish; 2019-08-20 at 11:41.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: