View Single Post
Posts: 1,704 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Finally got cutetube2 to install and update and not crash on launch. Still no streams or resolution options shown. There were unupdated libqtm packages and here is the reason why. When I install cssu testing it opens the application manager and shows cssu 5 update and underneath all these libqtm updates. But before I get to update suddenly I'm always thrown to console where it says to shutdown application manager and hit enter to continue. I think I have normally updated everything first in the application manager and then went to console side. This time I shut down the manager and went to console and hit enter. Then it does a lot and after that I get bacdk to application manager which still shows those updates. Usually I have hit 'update all' but this time I chose to first update the cssu 5 only. After that update it did not show anymore those libqtm updates and I thought there is no need.

Now what I did to get those updates back I went to catalogs and added repository.maemo.org/community and took the testing and devel repos off. After doing this there came cssu updates for libqtm and I updated them. Then I tried isntalling cutetube2 but it said impossible to install any of the packages. Then I put the testing repo on again and it gave again cssu updates with same libqtm packages plus cutetube2. I updated them and cutetube2 no longer crashes. But I'm still out of video streams even though cutetube finds them.

I think this is now probably some kind of media codec stuff or something. So anyone knowing what should I have to get the media streams feel free to join my monolog here. I have been rightly accused of asking help without giving enough information. Now I have really tried.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: