View Single Post
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 939 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Halftux View Post
Since when it doesn't work anymore? What ssl version or qt version you are running? How is the authentification with a generated application password or facebook?

It could be that libspotify doesn't work anymore. But qspot is not using the latest lib. So I could give it a try to use the latest lib.

Do not use libspotify.

Link to header, lib and discussion.
To be correct, the app still works. Authentication works too (I use Spotify credentials, not via FB). But that's it pretty much. Playlists had been gone over a year ago, at same time with Sailfish's Librespot (dunno if somebody has already fixed that for Sailfish). But searching for music and playing it worked a bit longer. Nowadays you don't have playlist nor the search finds anything for you, which makes the app pretty useless.

I have the default CSSU Testing OpenSSL, which seems to be 0.9.8zh. Dunno how to check qt version, but I haven't upgraded that either, so I guess it's the default version for this CSSU (latest).

It would be great if you got it working again! The internet radios (suggested by xman) are ok, but I'm quite limited on what I'd like to listen, so I'd like to decide it on my own

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Koiruus For This Useful Post: