View Single Post
Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
as Chen mentioned that first production batch would not cover all preorders, first 2 batches will be for preordered units only. so if only 2 batches, nobody except preorders will be able to buy it. sounds like a story of motomod.
I am one of those who preordered motomod and as we know only a few of us got a keyboard mod, others had an option of refund or apply a discount of Pro1 in a later phase.

So if all preorders will receive a phone, that is more than the motomod project did.

As this project is completely in their hands, I hope they will push this project farther and finally the device will be available to wide public. I also hope there are enough devices ordered and it will enough for long-term survive of them.

However, later batches may take some time to be available but they said they are trying to lowering this time...

so it would be really useful to announce dates and prices for non-preordering customers (which is not done in the latest update - useless).
I am also hope they will announce dates and prices when it is possible and even sharing us if there is an ongoing process...

PC high-end configs are needed for games and some resource-hungry software (after effects etc). but high-end specs in phone are _completely_ useless, since there are no serious games for mobile nor any serious software. and yes, a toy doesn't need 8 gb RAM.
Yes, I don't feel it is necessary to play resource-hungry games on a device which is primarily a phone... The keyboard is a really big plus as I hate typing long texts on a touch screen not speaking about the space of virtual keyboards use. However, for terminal application, it makes the phone useful even for additional things.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to VaZso For This Useful Post: