View Single Post
Originally Posted by olf View Post
As a port of LineageOS is a community effort (just as SailfishOS or anything else but the stock Android)
Ah, did not know that. Since FxTec are making the Android modifications themselves (that I am aware of, at least) I thought maybe they would do so for LineageOS as well.

I would rather let Chen do his work (getting mass production up and running) and search for any LineageOS porting efforts by myself.
I agree

Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
What I can confirm is that there are 2 senior developers has been working on Lineage OS since a while ago. And they've made some great progress. (All the credit goes to them)

They are awaiting for the official release and can move the porting project into the next stage I believe.

That's as far as I know, and again, it's a great work of Lineage community.
Thanks for taking the time to respond Chen, good to know! I guess I'll just wait until after the release and see when LineageOS comes to the Pro1, and use Sailfish or some other OS on it until then.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThomasAH For This Useful Post: