View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!

At least for the cutetube player! It now plays the videos! Thanks!

So the problem was the same of which I have made a point before: to a newbie with linux (like over ten years have been using) when people in the forums give instruction scripts and put it a form like /put/here/your/file/path/ (which I would NOW understand but not in the beginning of my journey) it would be good to put an example of it too.

I have gone to the folder where I have downloaded the file and done dpkg -i there and normally everything has worked. This was the first time it was needed to put the path before it. I can't understand why so. I will have to try with the mediaplayer but with openmediaplayer it didn't yet play which I don't understand why because some say it works with them.

But maybe I won't try to stick with this problem which seems to be solved. I am still not absolutely sure of what all was needed even though I tried to tell everything. I think I will now try to reflash once again with also flashing the EMMC and try to make it work to get absolutely right steps for others.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: