View Single Post
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by nikos523 View Post
Or move to Australia and problem solved [emoji23]

Anyway, jokes aside, i would really like to know who is actually interested in this device.
I mean, what types of users here would like to buy a device like this, or any similar device.
I'm just curious, cause here most users don't like modern devices and this is a 2-3 year old (spec wise) relatively modern device.
Is it just the keyboard? Or people getting ready to move on from our beloved dead platforms?
Again, this is pure curiosity and something I would really like to discuss without trolling and disrespect!
I am personally in this for supporting brave individuals or companies that dare to go against the mainstream.

I have big problems with Apples business model. On the side of Android devices I just dont like how generic they have became, basically indistinguishable from each others.

Hwkb is not that big a must for me, but it is really nice to have. I weren't never biggest fan of n900, for me personally the greatest device to date have been n9 and n950.

Edit:

Oh, and from aesthetic view scirrocco and luna were the most beautiful phones

Last edited by Boxeri; 2019-09-12 at 10:06.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post: