View Single Post
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Excellent news, thanks!

I am surprised that Jolla Store works. To be sure that we don't get cut off for some reason, please check:

- do you see both IMEIs in Settings/About? This should work without SIM cards. Check that they are the same as on the package sticker or as in Android

- please check whether you see same IMEI as a result of

Code:
ssu s
Run that as normal user, please. If all is OK, I will need a record as shown under 'Device model'. For me, its 'Xperia XZ2 (h8216 / h8216)'

With all these tests passing, I can request official registration for Jolla Store and ensure that we are recorded.

Next, I am going to make new builds with the same 'corner cutting' as before. I wonder if our issues were fixed by kernel command line in practice. So, keep the current image, just in case, and please test a new one to be sure where we stand. If, indeed, I need to avoid this co-building, I will have to setup separate OBS project for different devices.

Finally, with all the tests done, I will make an image not in devel but in 'testing' which you could use as a primary device that is expected to be supported with OTAs as well. So, one more flashing. Later should be just a regular update between SFOS releases, as done for ports.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post: