View Single Post
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Thanks to the team for the news and continuous work. The progress is really nice and the successful funding is a great news, congratulations! I have no idea how much it covers but hope it's a lot! Does it imply new milestones and deliverables that might be a bit out of the original plan? In my field, that's usually how project go.

I realized in the OpenFest video how cheap the Droid 4 is now. However nostalgic I am about my N900 and its hardware peculiarities, I wouldn't be against some better specs to test Leste, so why not buying a cheap Droid 4 off eBay. One question though: I see many Verizon units, but won't use Verizon, do I need an unlocked version or will Leste remove any provider limitations anyway?

I am also really looking forward to any test on the F(x)tec Proš when you finally receive the unit that was promised. It would make an amazing combination, even though I'm not sure how much work would be necessary to mainline the Proš on the longer term. This device would be fantastic with PostmarketOS too, can't wait to boot both these OSes on mine.

I typed this whole post on the Proš in just a couple minutes, including BBCODE tags, with no touch keyboard typos and corrections nightmare. Feels so great.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: