View Single Post
Originally Posted by Thoke View Post
But in a more serious note, this project has certainly been straining me patience, with all the delays. I was waiting to get the phone 3 weeks after payment, like initially promised. Then I expecting it for Christmas, but didn't get it, felt like a huge letdown.

To each his own, I guess, but next time I will order a product that will be sent in 1 or 2 days after payment. The waiting time is simply too long for me in this case. But all in all I'm still happy to support this, even if there has been difficulties. I'm still confident I will receive the phone at some point in future.
I agree and in the same boat, my current phone the XZ1 has been acting up since February of last year and I was hoping I could hold out till July when this phone was supposed to come out, I still have the XZ1 now and it's only been getting worse and it can be quite unbearable, it is also the worst Sony phone I've ever hard, out of three, the Xperia X I had before this was better, I'm disappointed that the phone didn't come out when it was initially promised, or the time after, or the time after that. But I understand things can happen in small companies.

I have been thinking since the Asus Rog phone 2 came out of getting that instead, since it comes with a massive battery, the latest spec, it's also slightly cheaper and in theory could get a small keyboard attached to the second USB C port on the side. But decided to support this phone and the company instead.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nh1402 For This Useful Post: