View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
If it still would be a competition I would post this. I have probably posted a better picture in better light once before. Now I have just first sat in togtal darkness in Finland in my friends summercottage only in the light of a fireplace having a chat. After that three hours playing canasta.

While playing I noticed this wall and the collation. We spent once three hours just measuring and watching what goes and where. For me everything is in their right place and watching this makes me feel high: not just how they are perfectly stationed in my and my friends eye but remembering of making it.

Edit: Didn't notice the upload failed. Had to make it smaller. Brightnesx and contrast both over +40. Taken with BlessN900 without flash.

Have been searfching in the fields today with metal detector with my friend. Couple of nails and some crap metal pieces. A lot of walking and fresh air. Also searched in the forest. Nothing. But now next to a fireplace and soon putting fire to the sauna. Feeling relaxed.
Attached Images

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Last edited by Maemish; 2020-02-01 at 13:36.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: