View Single Post
Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Originally Posted by teroyk View Post
They don't write? All people who had physical keyboard in some phone, that I know, miss it. They remember to see more conversation on screen when writing and they remember write more fast with it.

Some people say that you don't need physical keyboard, because you cannot write with 10-finger system with small keyboard, but you can write with Nokia 9500, when you put it thumbs under it (so 2 fingers out from writing). And I can write with strange 6-finger system with N810. Only 1 cm more bigger keyboard than in 9500, you can write real 10-finger system, I tested with Atari Portfolio.
When I used a HP Veer (I still have it in the drawer), I was catching myself thinking that I miss swype keyboard because on the swype keyboard I can write very fast with only 1 finger. Veer keyboard was not bad at all though.
I'd never use N900 or N950, but I remember that keyboard on N810 was a bit tight and after a few lines of text my fingers got tired. In case of swype keyboard you can write lines of text with no feeling a fatigue of the writing.

I would like to have a device like N950 - it would give me an ability to write with one hand or with keyboard depending on how I want it.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kroll For This Useful Post: