View Single Post
Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
Originally Posted by nikos523 View Post
(snip-snip)the amazing S pen
What is amazing about those pens?
I have seen them once or twice in use ever one with a guy showing it off to me, I think most people universally use their sausage fingers for most stuff, not unlike how we, N900 users, still use the fingernail over the stylus most often. What do we gain with a pen, and is it special hardware or just conductive stuff to interact with the capacitive matrix?

Off topic of quote...
Is there anyone still using FM tx or is it considered outdated like the RCA composite video outs I have only used a few times on vacation(who carries that cable?) where it seems cool but rarely used? There is a car rental place near me and to get their only manual transmission(I hat automatic transmission like I hate no CLI, give me the power) car I have to accept a car with a messed up aux port and ancient non-A2DP bluetooth which only does the worst headset mode for calls not music. But I can use FM tx to get my music and shuffle it with my Pebble watch.

And way off topic I find that A RpiW with the USB stick hat and an acrylic case and heatsink jacks into a USB charger or the TV's USB port is smaller than the composit video cable even with a short HDMI cable and lets me boot OSMC/Kodi if I am at a hotel. Get a mini bt game controler and it is all about the size of the N900's cable in your pocket or bag.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to biketool For This Useful Post: