View Single Post
Posts: 339 | Thanked: 1,623 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ France
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
you have the right layout
Perfect !

Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Sneak peak works (or at least it did in December, I recorded it in a video about Linux chroot).
Indeed, it works ! Took some time to find again the magic command :
Code:
mcetool --set-low-power-mode=enabled
followed by a reboot of the device.

Thanks again Kabouik for the help !

I finished to setup the Pro1 the next day, and it is now my daily driver.
I am impressed how smooth the port is. Cellular data, calls & SMS, BT (music only, not yet tried calls) all works perfectly.

Two minor issues I have not yet solved are first a problem with MMS : That would not be the first time Sailfish have issues with MMS, but I got some permissions error in the log so I have opened an issue (https://github.com/sailfish-on-fxtec...g-t5/issues/42) to check if that is only on my side.

The other one, that is problably on the sailfish side and not the port, is that the homescreen doesn't like screen rotations while in an app. It is easy to reproduce: open 4 apps, in homescreen in landscape. Then enter one of the app, switch back to portait, return to homescreen => it doesn't update the layout, so tries to show the 4 app widget on a single line, but only the 2 in the middle fit the screen.
I am not sure where this one should be reported (and first where to seach if it has already been reported/solved ...).

Anyway, really good port !

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zeta For This Useful Post: