View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
VLC player works and streaming from youtube works. Now would just need an easy way to get the urls of videos. Minitube doesn't show any info and smtube can't find urls even though the search works and it shows the image and other info of the video. Would be nice to have a youtube search which would just give text info of found videos plus by clicking some icon it would copy the url to clipboard. That would be fast way to get urls to either for youtube-dl to download or for streaming with a player.

And some apps I can't get to open otherwise than with sudo from xterm. Not the best way to launch a browser for example.

I made a devel upgrade. For a while I lost the audio. I thought that maybe I fried the speakers when I tried to make the telegram call. But then I booted to fremantle and Nokia welcome showed the speakers work and after booted back to Leste the audio was back.

I have keyboard layout set to finnish but it doesn't work in apps. Virtual keyboard works in xterm but I don't know how else I could make certain special characters like : or ;. So if I have needed to write https: for url I have written that with virtual keyboard in xterm, copied that and then pasted to app. Should make a note where are all the characters from where I could copy them when needed. Or is there an easier way? I use what I know and have.

Dillo didn't open any webpage or resolved DNS unless I opened it with sudo. I hoped that it would have been a fast tools to get youtube urls but it opened youtube as a blank page.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: