View Single Post
Originally Posted by nonsuch View Post
Seeing what you're asking for your "collector's items", this remark is more than a little glib.

And this is no better.
Nokia recently landed a national contract for 5G and another with NASA - there's no indication for it not doing well, as you seem to be implying.
Of course MS can probably still buy it out, but really you're just feeding a decade-old stereotype here.

This is just more confirmation for my suspicions about what type of person you are.
Now, this is just getting personal from what I understand here. Everyone is welcome to discuss about opinions, news etc, but you seem to attack to me in person. And it is not the first time you did that, despite the fact you don't know me at all in person. Perhaps the fact that you attack to strangers without having anything against them indicates something about you as a person instead? Let's end this here please.

And yes, I will still reply to your quotes in a friendly manner.

Regarding the rumors that Microsoft might buy Nokia Networks, it was in news based on analysists etc, it is not my personal opinion.
https://nokiamob.net/2020/10/05/micr...dict-analysts/

My opinion is that the more companies and competition we have the better. If Microsoft buys Nokia networks, another company buys eg Ericsson etc, then we end up with very few but powerful companies, which in general is not the best for us as consumers.

Regarding the Gemini Planet, everyone says that as a retail device it is quite expensive. And as far as I remember the F(x)tec Pro was less pricey. But in either case it is just a comparison with smartphones with similar specs, the main difference is the full keyboard, and this might not justify the difference in price for many. Still, with the lack of options in full slider keyboard, some people look seriously into such devices. Personally, I would like to have more options, so that the prices would be more competitive too, and that we also have the entire range, from low-end to really high-end devices, so that everyone could try the full keyboard. Such devices would be like a successor to the great Communicators series. Even the last successor of communicators, E7, had that design, I would like to see more implementations than just 2-3 devices over the years...

The Following User Says Thank You to Mivas_Greece For This Useful Post: