View Single Post
Posts: 127 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Switzerland
Thank you to all the smart brains behind this port. I just flashed an XZ2C that I used for a month to be sure it is working properly. The flashing ended with no failure and the system booted after unplugging the USB cable first off course.

Unfortunately for me an SMS came in as soon as the phone was booted into the newly flashed sailfish. I hope my speakers are not too badly damaged as it was a loud and cracking sound. They sound OK now with normal volume.

For some reason the phone had to be rebooted twice to log in to the Jolla store. I complained about a bad network connection but WIFI and Mobile internet were both working in the browser. The browser crashed but that is usual with this old version. Looking forward to the 3.4 port.

One can restore a backup from the 3.4 SailfishOS which is a big win as I could restore my Messages and some settings from an X Compact.

I hope someone will make a presage version of the French and English and Dutch keyboards because I had a read and am still not sure what to do or where to find the needed pieces to create such a keyboard with prediction. It certainly needs another good read.

The Jolla store is missing plenty of apps for some reason... Can't find the Noson app for example. The list of apps or new apps is very small as opposed to the huge list in the X Compact. Is that the price (free) to pay for a port instead of a Licensed (paid) phone? I had a look in my Jolla account and saw that I had all the official phones and a few more ported ones since the beginning of Jolla.

The Lighthouse app shows 0% CPU and a temperature of 29'000C.

Oh and by the way, where is the donate link for this port? ;-)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maximilian1st For This Useful Post: