View Single Post
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 444 times | Joined on Jul 2013 @ Katowice, PL
Would be #7: Bundyo for me. While I like Fellfrosh's and Maemish's photos just as much, Bundyo hit me right in nostalgia for lakes of my youth. And nostalgia is an autumny feeling, isn't it?

Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
Hoping this movement is in peaceful (e)motion for good and reasonable things!
Well, it's complicated and the direct reason of demonstrations (which was ruling of so-called "Constitutional Tribunal" concerning abortion) was but another spark into the barrel of gunpowder. It did not help that said Tribunal itself was manned in unlawful way by ruling party, despite (much more tame then, though also massive) protests.
Fortunately, so far cases of physical violence were rare and contained, but language is harsh, polarization grows and it's unclear how the situation develops. I hope for a change, for our current political system is scary.

Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
I love the colors. Usually you only get this with filters or heavy post image processing.
Courtesy of the Church and the State, working hand in hand

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
#5: briest - If the movement is what I think it is, then I would support it wholeheartedly, but alas the photo iteslf was not all that remarkable - other than the eerie blue colour.
And this is what made me consider the photo worth showing at all

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to briest For This Useful Post: