View Single Post
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by jurop88 View Post
I bit the bullett just before the Indiegogo campaign expiration, touching wood that this is not going like the Youyota campaign!
I finally got my money back on the Youyota campaign months after the project owners went dark, closed the blinds and turned off the radio to pretend they weren't home. First, updates stopped, then forum posts were not replied to. I made multiple attempts to contact them with no response, then reported the campaign multiple times to Indiegogo. Indiegogo's response was that the matter was between me and the project owner, and no, they wouldn't tell me how to contact them because privacy. A letter from the local DA's office consumer protection division did work, but kinda soured me on Indiegogo and crowdfunding in general, so I didn't go that route this time.

I did, however place a direct order from F(x)tec (just before the Pro 1X announcement) so if I am amazingly lucky I'll get my device soon(TM). I'm gonna have to figure how to log back in to the company website to get an update. Haven't been able to for a while, and password reset email link takes me right back to the "send a password reset email" page . . .

Woulda been cool to have the larger memory and storage and neat cover (and early early discount price) but what would I do with two Pro's?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post: