View Single Post
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Just got my email last night that due to the lack of chips my Pro 1 order I placed would be converted to a Pro 1X order (with my choice of colors!*) but pushed back to August with the rest of the Pro 1X campaign backers. They did say I would be first in line, having already placed an order (just) before the campaign started. Kinda bummed at delay, now even later than Purism prediction, and I'm less and less eager to get the Purism phone every day now that I've tried the Phosh thing.

Either that pinephone of mine is gonna have to get daily driver ready with Sailfish, or I'm gonna need something else for while. Because the Xperia X has become unusable due to multiple hardware issues. I've got the OnePlus One running UBPorts, and it's daily driver capable, I just would rather be on SFOS and leave the Ubuntu phone at home for playing around. I'm open to suggestions . . .

*Not a fan of funny colored phones. Told my family if I ever get a rose gold phone or a tattoo, they should take me for a psych eval stat.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post: