View Single Post
Originally Posted by suicidal_orange
Didn't we spend years 'negotiating' to ensure free trade was maintained and celebrate finally getting a deal? Politicians
It took years because of the rigged second referendum conspiracy, i.e. we'll thwart the Brexit vote by pitching a deal we've sabotaged (by legislating to take no deal off the table etc... ) against remain in a "confirmatory vote" and then pretend that's democracy in action.

Here's a video of A C Grayling from the "Peoples Vote" campaign pitching the embryo of the idea to Guy Verhofstadt. Now every day on twitter Grayling bleats and blubs about how terrible the Brexit deal is even though he explicitly begged for a bad one.

The irony is their skulduggery led to a much harder Brexit than there might otherwise have been.

Originally Posted by aspergerguy
but will have all the fuss of CN22 customs declaration just to send to Europe from UK now
As somebody who's written the code for commercial invoices, Intrastat Declarations and EC Sales Lists I can tell you one was no more difficult than the other, it's just grabbing data x and stuffing it in template y. Bread and butter for database programmers and if you're an ISO 9001 company you'll already be collecting the necessary data. Things are sticky at the moment because there was so little time between the deal being done and its required processes going live.

Originally Posted by robthebold
Jolla.com where SFOS X can be purchased
Be warned, I once purchased a tablet from those shysters and I'm still waiting for the second 50% of my refund.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to switch-hitter For This Useful Post: