View Single Post
Posts: 145 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Seattle, WA USA
Tough one.

Seems to me that the debian package manager works just fine on the x86 (etc) systems. If that is what we have then something IS radically wrong someplace. Some incomplete and others scattered all over the place.

I'm afraid to try to add much of anything anymore and even more afraid to try to update something.

To be honest, I have reached such a point of confusion with about everything to do with the n800 that I just turned mine into an ebook reader and until something better comes along (or it dies) I'll just be happy with a 24G ebook reader :-/. It does that very well .

The maemo site I just gave up on, can't figure out if a minor version change counts as a new app or not and trying to figure it out is time consuming (more than I am willing to do again anyway).

The threads on various important subjects have gotten so long and convoluted as to be (IMO) useless in any rational time frame.

I really wish I had an answer for this, but I just don't - I've reached the point of terminal confusion :-(. Hopefully someone can figure it out as I ran out of airspeed, altitude and ideas :-/.
Homebrew OTG cable and power injector.

Last edited by wv9k; 2008-03-26 at 20:05. Reason: Cornfuzed...